Saturday 26 January 2008

Will you marry me?

I feel weak, tender to your suggestion
I want to say yes without question
But my mind disagrees with heart
remembering what happens when
these things have to start.

Saying yes would be easy
saying no would be a lie
but theres so many things to do
before I can answer you.

Please dont think that I'm saying no
Thats not what i am saying
Im being cautious with our hearts
its not a game im playing

Your love to me is precious
I will take great care with it my dear
I have to be quite careful how
I plan things in this year.

1 comment:

Esi Cleland Yankson said...

I'm caught in something similar, and hope that somehow i'll be able to say yes eventually because that's what my heart really wants...and yet i've seen so many failed loves that it makes me cautious. i hope my heart wins out.